Members of California Writers Club–Marin Enjoy These Benefits
- Enhance and improve the craft of your writing
- Learn from industry professionals and/or peers
- Network with industry professionals and peers
- Get savvy about marketing your work by attending presentations by published authors and experts in publishing, marketing, or social media
- Receive valuable editorial input by establishing or joining a critique group
- Obtain support and camaraderie from other writers
Membership also gives you exposure:
- Get published in The California Writers Club Literary Review, which is open to members only — find out more at calwriters.org.
- You may join other CWC branches at a discount under what is called “Dual Membership.”
- Get your book launches and other events posted on our branch’s Facebook page, website and email newsletter.
- Create your member profile and listing on the Marin branch website with a link to your website.
Additional CWC Member-Only Benefits:
- Receive discounts on all CWC branch meetings, conferences, workshops and events.
- Attend or Participate in Opening Act at 1pm on the day of the monthly meeting. Presentations include member readings or short workshops on writing, marketing, social media, etc.
All of this for only $65 (includes a $20 new member fee paid to the state organization). Current members can renew for $45. Dual Membership (Marin as your secondary membership) is $25.
Writing? Get Serious.